Oak-a-Line: Follow my blog with ease...........leave your e-mail address

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Follow my blog with ease...........leave your e-mail address

I see more and more are following my blog, the numbers in the statistics are rising. I like that.  Easiest way? Leave your e-mail address on the right hand side, and press submit. 

You will receive a mail the moment a new blogpost is published. Also, want to leave comment, hit the "no comments"or "# comments" below each post. A pop up window will open for you to leave a comment, I love getting them. This is also the way to see the comments of others. Make sure you tick the box for a follow up e-mails, you will be informed if there are more comments, possibly reacting to yours. 


So join my subscribers!  Follow the blog on the Oaks! 

No comments: